Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dreams contain clues as to your spiritual growth

Here is a one of my current dreams: My minister and her husband (represents Higher Mind, Spirituality, Abundance) are digging out a swimming pool in my backyard. (Swimming pool signifies a contained, conscious experience). Then there is some confusion about putting another room on my house. (Enlarging my consciousness -- expanding the way I think). The female thinks this is a good idea and is working on it and the male thinks it is not necessary. Have you had a dream using any of these symbols? If so, lets find out what they mean.
The minister and her husband (who is also a minister) represent my Higher Mind and/or higher thinking that relates to abundance. In that they are placing a swimming pool in my yard, there is a new very specific, contained conscious exerience for me regarding abundance and spirituality. Further into the dream the feminine aspect (Higher Mind receptivity) thinks adding more space in the house (adding a room) is a good idea and the Higher Mind masculine aspect (activity, doingness) thinks it is unnecessary. There is much busyness about this new addition. This means that "spiritual abundance consciousness is in place in my mind and it can be added to or it is okay as it stands. There is really no need for more activity. I have been quite busy applying these abundance principles in my life. I have expanded myself in doing so and there is no need for physical activity along these lines.
As the dreamer, I am to examine my physical life to ascertain what I am thinking and doing that relates to this new experience and this dream. This dreams refers to my study of Eckhart Tolle's book, A New Earth. More specifically it represents my practice of the principles in that book. Clearly, it is a commentary on the practices of staying in the Now, living in the Presence of God, and becoming the observer. All of these practices get me in touch with my divinity and help me to be at peace and grounded. Can you relate to any of this?
Is there anything I need to do? Not really. The dream is a statement of where I am in my evolution, just as your dreams are telling you about your progression.
Do you have a dream that needs interpretation? If so go to www.spiritualtransformation.com and click on dream interpretation. Follow directions and write in the particulars and I will follow with an analysis for you. With your dream interpretation, you will have some clues as to where you are in your spiritual progresssion. Or, call 314 991 8439 to set an appointment for dream interpretation, consultation and perhaps an Akashic Reading. Blessings, Jean Walters

No comments: